The full Park Regulations and the complete list of Services are also posted at the entrance to the Park.
- For the comfort of our guests, all the cash desks in our amusement park accept payments by debit and credit card.
- You can leave the amusement park at any time: to return, simply show the stamp printed on your hand before you leave.
- Small and medium-sized dogs can accompany their owners to our park if they are on a leash, muzzled and well looked-after by their owners. For safety reasons, they are not allowed on rides or to see shows.
- The large car park at the entrance is free and accommodates both cars and coaches.
- Our motorhome visitors will find a motorhome pitch just 200 metres from the entrance to the amusement park.
- Visitors with coeliac disease will find gluten-free alternatives at the Mulino Blu Bar and Cavallino Matto Restaurant and Pizzeria.
- If you lose anything in the park, our customer service will help you find it. Just call +39 0565/745720.
- Admission to some attractions may be temporarily suspended for maintenance.
- Hot food storage food containers and portable refrigerators are not allowed in the park.
- Visitors are forbidden from occupying tables in the picnic area before or after use. Tables are available for lunch and must be left free for use by other visitors when you have finished eating.
- Smoking is forbidden in the refreshment areas and in places where there are large numbers of visitors.